Monday 30 March 2009

Only Me Could Possibly Do That!!!

So yeah as i said i went to play American football and did actually play basketball as well so it was all grand.

But as you might have guessed something is different about this as i managed to injure myself, now your probably thinking must have been in the contact sport that is where your wrong. I managed to go threw that whole game without once hurting myself with amazing results even after that be played British bulldog and won every round apart from one only cause Legs (Adam) managed to get me down, so i managed to have an eventful game of 2 contact sports, but when i go to play basketball oh no thats a whole different ball game (no pun intended) once again we played Pros Vs Cons as being not so good i was on the Cons and after having a a really good game with some awesome baskets made, while playing defense I went to get a rebound landed on one foot which was sideways and cliff also landed on me and managed to pop my knee out then back in again, now after doing this i just fell straight to the floor no one really realized until i started to drag myself off the court so that i wouldn't insue more injuries. So basically i managed to hurt myself in a non-contact game, i was not amused. Also my damn knee is still killing me and standing up after sitting down for only a little while really hurts let me put this in your mind i stand up and scream from pain, but the worse so far has to be going down stares as this is horrific as i can put no weight on my right leg and when it dangles around when going down the steps it twists in multiple directions now this is very extremely painfull. And this is all of cliffs faults
.

No comments:

Post a Comment