Wednesday 25 March 2009

New Photos

Now after much time of not having a new photo i thought that i would steal my parents digi cam and use that to take some photos as it is much better than mine, which compared to it seems like it should take floppy discs. and i also took photos of thing which i was going to show ya'll like my bag held together with treasury tags
And one which i would show to Graham and Duffied being my brother bloody wall, now over time the the blood colour has changed and it looks so horrible
Now while having this camera i decided to take a few photos of myself as my last photo of myself was taken quite a while ago so i thought i would just update myself
Now from this photo i can tell that hair has grown a lot since my last photo and for some reason in this photo even i think my hair looks so long

Now this blog took longer to write as i had my brother reading it over my shoulder and it made me feel uncomfortable him reading it while i was typing it but he now is being distracted by COD4, and man is he such a hypocrite when he is playing its hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment