Monday 30 March 2009

My School Blog

After finally getting on here after numours attempts and using 2 computers just to access the stupid internet cause of this stupid thing and consulting skeggsy i'm now in a rather annoyed mood, as well as our common room being locked so i had to spend break talking with the yr 11 oh the joy. This morning was rather good as i actually managed toget up on time rather than being late as usual, media was rather boring and dull as we where leaerning about the north and south divide. And now for the rest of the day i will be doing individual studying HOORAY i just thought, as i am now distracting myself with this blog instead of doing my ICT which i really need to do, at this moment i fell like i might have let Karys down after she gave me a little pep talk last night so i think its time i got to work for the next 4 lessons i have of doing nothing and this lesson and my last lesson being the only ones i have on my own, for my new rutine i will not be going to tutor at the end of the day as that just normally just pisses me with all the idiots in there, but then i am one to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment