Monday 30 March 2009

Finally it has come

So its my last lesson and i am listening to Cheap Trick: I Want You To Want Me (oh yeah) i managed to get quite a bit of work done today, so i'm just here in the libary to get some work done before the end of the day, where a skip Tutor. So after school we should be playing american football or maybe basketball so that will be a nice release of energy for me, to be fair i would rather play basketball as i have gotten quite into that and some of you (excluding Tom Wood) would probably prefure it to american football, anyway today has been alright even if it has been a monday and tomorro i have to sit threw 4 lessons of ICT the horror. Well its time i got on with some work

Now listening to Clutch: The Incomprable Mr. Flannery

Also Tom Wood i got your text in my Key Skills lesson and my teacher went what are you doing as to thinking i was breaking something and it was beeping, I laughed and went I got a text and well since i have passed my key skills a year ago it was just a fool around lesson. Anyway of subject Tom we now need to meet up so i can show you how not to throw like a girl =]

Now listening to Wolfmother: Joker & The Theif

No comments:

Post a Comment