Wednesday 18 March 2009

Oh god my fingers

Well i finally finished my media exam question its probably shite but i'm glad to be honest, as my teacher will tell me what i have done wrong and give me the best improvements that i could do to it and this will help me in my final exams, so that i don't fail so hard that i wasted these past 2 years to get no sort of qualifitcation and that would just really annoy me, and make me think i just wasted 2 years of my life learning nothing to gain nothing and then on out having to pay for my education and end up in a dead beat job with low pay and nothing intresting while everyone else is out there enjoying them selves with there awesome jobs and there work buddies called Brett and Chad and thats what they would be called. and now to finsh this entry i leave you with a picture of a dog pulling a very awesome pose which compared to the bear one is just a little bit less awesome
Just for the record this photo has not been shopped it just a picture which has been taken at the most perfect of times, just like the bear photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment