Friday 27 March 2009

My bad day

I've really had enough with the amount of bullshit that is happening at the moment its really starting to annoy me, so the amount of rain that happened today was actually something i didn't mind I'm an alright fan of rain something you know to walk threw when i'm really ticked off. Anyway my day just started bad as i decided to sleep in late and be late for my lesson, which i had to actually do work which i did a fair amount but certain moments of the lesson will would just come over and starting annoying me an hitting me this just frustrated me, then we had a discussion about Jade Goody and her Cancer while most people where like " If i was in her shoes i would do the same thing for my children" but i said " What the fuck happened to the rest of the money she has made from her crappy shows and piss water perfume" this didn't go down well with everyone and i started to loose people on my side the only person that stayed on my side was peter who completely agrred with me. Anyway after this finished i had will continusly hitting me until he went for lunch. Now as i was leaving one of my stupid assholes of a techer Mrs buckland (james you should remember her) started talking to me and saying that she might kick me off both of my courses just cos my media work is slipping I thought what the hell thats FUCKING BULLSHIT then she says how is my ICT work doing and i said i have almost finished the unit we are on and we have a few more that i need to finish she then said " Don't get agressive with me" and i thought what the hell are you talking about i was telling you for the love of god you stupid woman, and then she blamed me for everything that was broken in the old common room when i admit i did some of it but i didn't do all of it the rest of them just blame me all the time its again FUCKING BULLSHIT i just feel so pissed of and to top it off i can't go to the Battery Powered Gig tonight as i have way to much work to do and i could really use a good time but this is just bring bullshit to a new level

ARGH

No comments:

Post a Comment