Tuesday 24 March 2009

Extreme Workout or Exercise whatever you wanna call it

So i haven't been bothered with writing a blog and was actually forcing myself not to write one as i was on a downer, but now i'm back and feel much better even after exposing myself as a psychopath to Karys which i found amusing in a way

Anyway this blog is mostly about how much damn exercise i have done today its crazy, so instead of going to my tutor at 3:05 as i really hate it in there and all the people are just annoying assys so i thought i would just sign out so technically i don't have to go, but on my way to sign out this stupid idiot child in my tutor said "arn't you going to tutor Ricky" so i was like "hell no why would i wanna lose 20 minutes of my life in that stupid music room full of failure" (now that maybe have been over exaggerated) so knowing that fool he probably told my tutor something so instead of doing that i went and played some basketball with peter untill about 4:15 when everyone else arrived so we then started playing american football. This was a very physical game with lost of smack talk but my smack talk consisted of butterfield quoets so me and chris where just shouting Bonbonbonbons, Baby Pork Cyclinders, Christmas Pizza, During dinner mints and so on. Now after finishing playing that at around 5:30 or something we went and played some basketball, and we thought it would be a funny idea to play Pros Vs Average Joes, so i was on the Average Joes, and i thought i had a nice debut game as i was the top scorer with about 5 buckets(gay phrase) several rebounds and a couple steals, now basketball is a much more running orentated game which i did so much of after wards i thought i was going to die. While walking home my right ankle was killing me which i injured playing american football and all that jumping in basketball all around it was a very active day, now i must go as my niagbour lydia is sending me riddles on msn but her msn address makes me laugh as it has bonbon in it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment