Tuesday 17 March 2009

The luck of the irish

Well apparently its St Patrick's day today, now to me i always assumed it was a lucky day with drinking on the side but how wrong i am. My day was just filled with bad luck so let me just put this into your mind, First i woke up thought i was late rushed my shower then only realized when i got downstairs to find i had woken up on time and actually a little bit early, after that i just left my house and my stupid MP3 player falls out of my pocket and hits the ground and slides down my path luckily it was alright and i got to listen to my music instead of my thoughts, all seemed well until i had lunch and the zip broke on my bag so now it stays closed because i used treasury tags to keep it closed (i would take a photo but my camera's battiers are dead oh the irony) after this i managed to injure myself twice by stubbing my left middle finger and doing something to my right elbow (just for the record Karys these where not my fault i was being careful) hopefully my luck will pick up, well i do have the day off tomorrow so i'll just be relaxing

Also note for Tom Wood i was only talking about bears to set that image into your mind besides it was ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment