Saturday 21 March 2009

The (crap) Rap

This is a Rap sorta thing i came up with about what happend to will at Pete's


In the top floor of petes house
In the hallway is where we spent most of the night
Playing Classic rock to the max
Doin' alot of air guitar
When Alex neale
Was up to no good
Stratin to feel up all the girls in the neighborhood
He got in one little fight and his mum got scared
She said 'you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Boston'

I whistled to my friends and when they came near
They said lets get outta here its lame
If anything he can say this is the time
But he thought 'now forget it' - 'I'm going home'


I hope you guys liked it, it seemed to come out worse then i thought it would oh well

1 comment:

  1. Lol, doesn't really flow in places but i'm sure no-one really cares =P Good rap, obviously done to the fresh prince of bel-air, the tune i have on my iPod =P

    ReplyDelete