Friday 20 March 2009

Brbs Party

Well its friday and i'm out to a party to night but thats not all. While me and my brother where looked at old stuff with our mum other than coming across lots of baby clothes we also found loads of shillings, and yes its that freaking awesome i am know the proud owner of 3 shillings and i feel so old timey haha

Now for tonights festivites i have had to dress up smart as it been said now most of you people don't know me as being smart dressed, but tonight i have dressed in a smartish manner and by that i mean my fallen shoes black jeans a black shirt white tie and a T-shirt underneath that says BLEH (vampires say it) this T-shirt is extreme i would take a picture but like i said my camera = Fail so i cannot show you what i look like but i should hope tonight is cool and stuff and i get very drunk =]

No comments:

Post a Comment