Monday 16 March 2009

Monday the worst day of the week

Well as some people would clearly notice it was Monday technically yesterday now seeing as i'm writing this at 00:05 but i don't really count the day over until i have been to sleep, anyway i didn't get much sleep other weekend as i spent it mostly at James' house which also involved gardening which would also explain the "The Chief Overseer of Nothing" name as this is what Duffield called me as he would look at me i would be doing something then turn away look again and i would just be stareing at the work as it would magicaly do it by itself which would be rather could and would have saved me some hassel. but either way after doing this and getting bitten by some punk ass bug and the lack of sleeping abbilities on friends houses, i spent most of my monday confused and dizzy from the lack of sleep and bug bite i didn't really learn much but then i got a sheet which i could just read again, but as the day went on i managed to get more focused and when it came to the monday night american football i was on top form untill i threw my sholder out and actually worked my body to its wits end but totally worth the exercise as some person once said "No Pain No Gain" and i am deffantly feeling this pain. reccently i went into my kitchen to get a drink but there is this solar pannel light out side the kitchen door which has suddenly started working again so i was pretty disorentated. For example if you woke up and went down staires to find a bear in your kitchen cooking pancakes, now as amazing as this would be i think i would have a few questions like why my kitchen and also bears in england whats this about.
For example the bear would look like this in this very serious pose as thinking to himself "I could really go for a picnic"
And i assume this would look like what the bear would be cooking i think it looks rather tasty and i would sit down and eat them with the bear. but anyway i think you get my point as this was the sorta thing which was going threw my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment