Thursday 19 March 2009

Tom Wood style Blog

This is a blog written in the style as if tom wood did it, if the title didn't give it away i thought i would boost your mind

Well today has very unexpected happenings as for some reason when my alarm went in my sleep i managed to stop it and then go back to sleep, my mother then walked into my bedroom saying "hey ricky don't you have to go to school" and i looked at my phone and said "why yes, yes i do thank you mum" after this i had a very relaxed approach at showering as i thought i'm gonna be late there is no need to rush. I eventually arrived at school at 9:10 and my lesson started at 8:45, when i did arrive at school i came up with some lame excuse which with me also adds a bit of humor so i said yeah i bear stole my alarm clock, when my media lesson finished it was break so i spent that on the field messing around with a rugby ball. My next 2 lessons where frees so i just messed around on the interent playing games and such, now here is when the fun begins lunch time we went to our media teachers room because our common room is constantly locked atm cos they are carpeting which is rather annoying when we went out side to continue with our fun with the rugby ball, then my friend noticed a mars rapper moving around in the breeze and said "hey look mars is colliding with earth" now this was so damn hilarious i couldn't stop laughing, for the rest oh lunch i was getting the ball thrown at me and getting tackled which was funny but also annoying as i spent my lunch in fear of getting hit in the face, after getting tackled by 2 people i shouted GADZOOKS as i was suprised. Now i have ict the lesson which i thought hey i should actually do some work in this i started doing work but then i got distracted again and surfed the wed for the rest of the lesson and thus came my favorite part of the day tutor time (if you hadn't guessed already i am beeing sacastic) its the more bulshit thing ever as i have to sit in there with lower years he make really stupid remarks which just irritate me, after this finished i started to walk home and finding my teacher to signalling me back into school as i had an afterschool coursework, which nobody told me about because i was late *angry face* and thus concludes my day of irritation and annoyance

Ricky moysey out
[>.<]

1 comment:

  1. Freakin hell ricky =P Looks like my blog is getting to people, whether it is good or bad =P Lol omg bloody hilarious though btw =]

    ReplyDelete