Sunday 22 March 2009

Furthering My Collection

To be honest i really can't be assed with blogging at the time but no one is online and i need something to do so i thought i would tell you about my events today.

Well as any simpleton would realize its mothers day and seeing as my family like lives at the pub we went out and had a meal at the con(conservative) club would was grand and all, but my parents seemed to be Flabbergasted that i didn't have and alcoholic drink and just had coke this is when i explained to them that me and drink are not talking to each other, after looking at me confused they when okay then and went out with the meal as such. now seeing as we where at a pub this gave me the chance to collect some more beer coasters like some sort of "werido man", now the story behind this completely insane collection i have going it quite well boring so make sure your not tired as you'll just be dreaming about unicorns and leprachuns in no time at all, anyway it all started at my mums wedding when i have a few to much to dirnk and just started putting beer coasters in to my jacket pocket and couldn't stop i think i left the pub with about 20 odd of the same ones so kinda makes it extremely pointless, so now whenever i am in a pub i get the random urge to steal the beer coasters and add to my colections so i now have two more to add to my collection and seing as my mums wedding came up i thought i would leave on a picture of me and my brother at the ye olde wedding

Well according to my uncle i clean up nice even if i am wearing something incredibly awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment