Wednesday 1 April 2009

What An Idiot

So its my day off just relaxing in my lounge so lunch time comes around the corner and i think "Humm i wouldn't mind some soup" so after making soup which involved alot of movement which didn't help my knee at all so that ws rather annoying, half way threw my lunch i just went i'm over this soup idea now with still half a bowl left. So i just had to deal with it an finish it and now have to do my dishes which means i'll have to get up again mean major knee pain. Damn you basketball even as much as i enjoy playing your sport. Well last night i fell asleep with my arm above my head so when i woke up and wanted to move my arm i lifted it lost control came down and hit me in the face, now after just waking up i was rather confused and very dissorintated but then wating for the blood to start flowing threw my arm again i got up and had me breakfast. So today has not really been that eventful, but then i changed the channel and found out that bones is on so now i have something good to watch and can fall back into my normal wednesday routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment