Wednesday 15 April 2009

Storm

After having the storm i'm glad that i didn't go out to the cinema with tom wood and Co well mostly because i really couldn't be assed, and even having tom ring me asking me where i was i felt kinda guilty that i didn't come but the storm made me feel better as i really didn't want to be out in that as spending a day wet would have been very annoying. The storm was so awesome i just opened my curtains i full as i possible could just so i could see as much as i could, i then went to open my window and lean out trying to find the lightning. The sound of the thunder was immense as it sounded like a bomb going off, i was talking to my brother who is in shrewsburry at the moment and laughed saying that it was so suppsoed to be sunny in dartmouth.

So you this is what the storm looked like

Or did it

well you never know unless i tell you

I got it from google images

but still thats basically what it looked like was pretty awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment