Sunday 12 April 2009

Wait What!

Well seeing as while around James' i got hardly any sleep due to well let me just put noises, and well having to sleep next to Alan which i never want to do again as it was probably one of the worst nights sleep i have ever had. so making me very tired most of saturday evening, I was going to bed at around 11:30 but i checked the TV before i did which i then realized there was a House marathon on and i couldn't pass that up. When that finished about 2 i thought well i best be going to bed, 12 and a half hours later i awaken. I think this is my personal best for sleeping time which is pretty insane and i really hope to not do it again as i have wasted most of my sunday even though nothing ever happens on a sunday its meant to be the rest day but i stand my point on that i have wasted it, now i must go and amuse myself somehow and i have no idea how i am supposed to do that...........

No comments:

Post a Comment