Tuesday 14 April 2009

Pies (Nothing To Do With Pies)

I gave up on a Title and thought i would just start writing and maybe i might come up with one half way threw typing and well you'll find out or not as i'm not going to change this section. So this weekend my mum and step dad are going on there honeymoon and are away for 2 weeks, so me and my brother will be fending for ourselves which wont really be that hard as i have some experience with cooking(if you call cooking putting cereal in a bowl). so yeah that could be a bit of fun for 2 weeks who knows what could happen well i thought i would make a list
1) Fun
2)Parties
3)Drinking (as that is key survival)
4) I dunno
5) This list is boring now

Humm i'm actually hungry now what should i have for lunch how about i make a list....or not. I just realized how hard blogging is when you spent the weekend with everyone else who reads your blog, so i actually have nothing to write about, I hope you guys are happy well i actually assume you are so yeah there take that with cherries and maybe a little pie if you've been good or not depends if i make pie or not, but then would you really want to eat a pie i made i would probably think not. Hey i just came up with a title Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment