Tuesday 7 April 2009

Ricky Moysey is a cool guy he Solves RROD and doesn't afriad of anything.


So me in my usual ways of stupidity i moved my Xbox while it was on Disaster strikes and i get the RROD(Red Rings Of Death!!!) now my brother went all super crazy and was like "YOU STUPID IDIOT", and to make matter worse the game inside was not ours but a game i borrowed off my friend and seeing as Microsoft is so homo when you give them your Xbox with a Game stuck inside the system they don't give it back and keep it. so thinking i don't want to sepnt money on buying my friend a new game, me and my brother tried to open it up and get it out now this was unsuccessful so i fiddled around with it for a while, then i just said "give it some power maybe the disk try will open" and what happen turned it on disk try opens, so inconclusion i managed to solve this problem by acting like a primate and it worked to perfection thank you evoultion. i'm starting to realise why they call it an Xbox 360, Cause when you see it your turn 360 degrees and walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment