Friday 3 April 2009

Start of The Hoildays

Well fridays are normally very boring days but this one broke the boundaries well my lessons where amazingly boring as normal but i managed to get alot of work done, at lunch i spent the whole of it playing basketball which was awesome but my damn knee was giving me hell. After that was one of dartmouth community colleges world famous end of term assembly now i only go in there as its normally funny but this time i was in shock as my ICT was shown in the assembly i was like "is that my work" and kinda shouted "hell yeah thats my work" which then made everyone turn around and look at me at that point i went "AHHH don't look at me" haha. Now after this escapde there was this child infront of us who let off a sly fart which was actually squeky haha now me, Jp, Chris and Tom D all just started laughing loads and just wouldn't stop as it was highly hilarious. But nearing the end of the assembly Mr. Long(New headteacher) goes "year 11s arn't the only ones leaving this yeah the most seniour year also leaving" he then made us walk all the way to the front and stand in front of the school, Mr Long then said there are no certifactes though and i proclamed " well thats bullshit" after saying that me made us all sit down again, now this was rather pointless but funny well that was my friday Haza.

No comments:

Post a Comment