Tuesday 21 April 2009

Manhunt

Me and my friends went to play some manhunt and i assume you all know what that means as i am not going to explain so look it up it you don't know =]. So we decided to play it in one of the safest places ever the woods (did you sense the sarcasm) so me being one of the most accident prone people in the universe lets just say i got a few bumps and scrapes which in turn is an understatement ha ha. Let me start off with my first injury i was walking thew some long grass and my left leg rubbed hard against the hidden post and i had some of the skin removed from my leg, after this we moved to a more wooded area which had way to many brambles for my liking but we still played after trying to not get caught i managed to cut my right leg cut my hand in a few places and rip my shorts *not impressed face*, so after this game we moved to a different area of woodland which was mostly flat and filled with bluebells now it do look lovely in all but they where death traps as when you put your foot on them you slipped and basically fell all over the place while trying to run in this i slipped fell and cut my elbow open on a random stick. All in all it was a fun but tiring game and now i have less blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment