Saturday 11 April 2009

Oh The Irony

So at James' i had a weird thought and thought that it would be funny if i had a nose bleed even though it wouldn't, anyway while at home just surfing the web i randomly get a nose bleed and thought damn you mind you win this round in some sense, stupid nose. So after that madness boredom set in and set in hard so i thought i haven't played the guitar in a while *picks up ML, strums* and then realizes its not in tune so i couldn't be assed to tune it so i put it down for my brother to deal with, at this point i pick up my acoustic which only has 4 strings but they are actually in tune, after playing for a little while i thought man i can't play guitar so i just moved on to my bass, yeah i love playing my bass with my over sized plectrum which serves no purpose whats so ever only real purpose it has is if i want to strum as far away as possible from the neck to get the cool sound out which is pretty bad ass. After playing for about an hour i realized that i am actually better at playing bass than before which is odd as i haven't played in a while. I was for no reason what so ever going to take a photo of all my guitars but i couldn't find my camera so you'll just have to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment