Monday 20 April 2009

What A Strange Lesson

Well for my key skills lesson i had this woman talking to us about welfare and what we thought about it, i didn't really join in much when there where talking about unemployment but it went onto healthcare i was right on the ball as i know quite abit about that compred to other contries. But all these thoughts aside i don't really like people that i have just met asking me about what i want to do in my life i just think its a bit personal you know, so i didn't pay that much attention and guess what i went off into my own little world again. But this time my imagination wasn't fully active as i actaully day dreaming about writing this blog which in turn is quite umm sad, so now i have to entertain myself for about an hour untill the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment