Thursday 9 April 2009

Time Travelling Text

So i was just surfing the web when i suddenly got a text (rare occasion as no one texts me other than Tom Wood and Will) so i went to go open it, when EGAD it just froze and i had to take the battery out of my phone to turn it back on. After turning it on it asks me to put the time and date in didn't really think much about it until the text said "I can soo see how southern comfort made you sick. Its gross!" so i was like okay as i didn't have the persons number i didn't know who it was, so i asked my brother if he reconised it turned out it was one of my old phone numbers which i haven't used in a while. So at this point me and my brother where like its a text from the PAST or FUTURE. And yes the colours are needed

I assume this is what the phone was attached to, to make this time travel possible. There is no likeness to the flux capacitor from the Back To The Future movies, you are just assuming this.

No comments:

Post a Comment