Wednesday 29 April 2009

Appliances

So i thought i would do what Duffield was doing but no reviewing pokemon but reviewing household iteams and appliances, it just occored to me that i'm kinda doing a salesmans job but i wont be doing brands just the appliance.

So for my first week i thought i would start off with the shower.
So this is your normal shower unless you have something really lavish but then thats because you can spend more money on a better shower, so let me begin

Pros of a shower:
  • Doesn't take up alot of room 
  • Pretty simple and easy to use
  • Doesn't take long to shower
  • Lots of settings for whatever the users need is 
Cons of a shower:
  • You get water everywhere
  • Wastes alot of water
  • Not very economical 
  • Dropping of the soap can be dangerous 
  • Can get very slippy 

Now from this you can see that the Cons out weight the Pros my overall score would be a 

8.9 (out of 10)

Reasons being its very helpful for a quick wash so it has a very good advantage over the bath, the continus stream of water so you're not sitting in your own filth for example the bath. But with its big impact on the environment on wasting water would make the score lower for that reason and well the dangerous nature of it when its very slippy.

But for me the shower is very devious as when i have to have a shower I don't really want to go in so i have to motivate myself, but then when I have finished useing the shower I don't want to get out as i know it will be cold and the water is so warm, so this makes me very annoyed as i don't want to use it and then i don't want to get out. Damn you shower and you very useful way of cleanning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment