Tuesday 26 May 2009

Whats The Deal With Nose Bleeds?

I have been known for my nose bleeds in the past, I mean I used to have them all the time which made my nose stronger and stronger over time, but then some times it has a moment of weakness for example today. I had just woken up so i made myself some crumpets sat down and took a nice sized bite swolled then i suddenly went all light headed, lost my vision a little, then everything went back to normal but then blood just started pouring out of my nose, this is rather annoying as it lasted for over an hour i used up like half a roll of kitchen roll. This had to be one of the worst nose bleeds i have ever had as it was pretty intense, but while i had my nose bleed fresh prince of bel air was on so it wasn't all bad, but now i feel rather weak from the blood loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment