Thursday 28 May 2009

Nightmares *ghost noises*

Well last night i had one of my reccuring nightmares hooray, so i didn't really get alot of sleep, but then using the word "nightmare" seems a bit lapse as i wasn't really asleep i was in that zone of being asleep and being awake, but anyway this the only time it seems to happen. This damn experience that i keep exepriencing is well scary and very annoying at the same time, so let me explain to you the nature of this nightmare you're probably going to think i am crazy as its really weird, as soon as i get comfortable and just about to doze of my brain/imagination does this strange thing where i see everything really close up like 1 cm away from my eyes, i really can't explain it but then whatever i think of i just keep seeing it close up normally everything is rectangular and box like, but still it stuns basically me and i don't move a lot so i lay there motionless, like i said weird maybe i have some sort of outstanding fear of rectangles who knows maybe i just need professional help, anyway yeah that was my experience last night wooh.

Yeah Jeff Fest Tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment