Tuesday 19 May 2009

What is this all about

Seriously i swear i just have a problem with not being able to not hurt myself while on school grounds, its beyond gay. Well once again playing basketball at lunch with a load of little children and older (damn the little kids where a pain) so there i was being a cool shooting some bball outside of school, i catch a rebound land awkwardly on my foot and just faceplant the floor worried i damn well tore another ligament i was like GOD DAMN IT, but i was good just a little twist of the ankle and stuipdly cut my hand. I swear that my shoes just want to hurt me.

Anyway onto the little children playing basketball with them was basicalling watching foul after fould after FOUL it mean all of them double dribbled and traveled, so i thought if they can get away with it so can i, but noooo i'm in the wrong stupid children, only plus side of going against them is they can't jump so i just stand there to get the rebounds it was so easy.


Also my asain friend (Cliff is what he is also known as) finally got his american football back from one of the gay teachers, so we got chance to throw that around needless to say i still have the technique down, just need to work on the power it have been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment