Thursday 7 May 2009

No Media This Week

Because of the bank hoilday i didn't have media on monday but i have 2 lessons on thursday, but today guess what i didn't come in for the most reason of i liked my bed to much to get out, and i convienced myself to stay in and come up with a backstory on why i was late. 

So here is my genuinie reason. My mum got in the shower as soon as i got out of bed then my step dad got in afterwards so i was wating for ages before i could get in, after having the shower towel drying then blow drying my hair (In the most manliest way possible) it was about 10:15 and my lesson finished at 10:30 so I thought to myself why rush I'll just get there for break and it shall be all good

And here is the reason i told people. Well i was walking up to school when this random bear approached me with a frying pan and some pancake mix (I think you see the conection from one of my first blogs) the bear went on to say "hey can you help me make pancakes for me and my bear friends" and of course being a talking bear i would follow, this is where my story goes a bit weird so "bear" with me (can you see the connection oh the hilaracy) so the bear took me to a bear universe threw the woods (sorta like narnia but without the woodrobe and weird talking animals*shifty eyes*) and this point i went on to make hundreds of pancakes for the bears, and thats the reason i am late.

I'm starting to wonder if i get lost deepy in my own thoughts a bit to much oh well whats the worst that could happen(what are you talking about Dr.pepper thats my quote*shifty eyes*)

No comments:

Post a Comment