Sunday 3 May 2009

Pigeons?


This sees to be a very long weekend as far as "long" weekends go and alot has happened as far as "doing" things goes, Friday was just you normal friday but with some other twists and turns firstly being Graham not actually being at band pratice at a normal time and arriving later so the "band" practiced there new song> It seemed as if there was a tear in the "space time continuum
" as it where as James and Duffield got Kebabs instead of special fried rice looks like it really was the "wong" place that night. After Graham finally arrived and did his thing (drumming) he said oh lets go get something to drink, so we go out and come back with 4 boxes of eclairs probably one of the most effective drinks i've ever seen, so Graham then got thirsty while drumming again what a strange coincidence, so me being the sitter arounder effectivly just listenning i was summoned to get drinks as a mer waterboy as the band session came to a close "we" (meaning everyone but me) started putting stuff away, after this point the band Ricky and the Pigeons cropped up (this being the band being made after Duffield and Alan leave) in this convesation Alan(Nipples) and Duffield where named Homing Pigeons for reaons i still don't know and the phrase of the band "Anyone can join, bar Tom Wood" after all of this we retired to the Wade household. With it only being me James and Graham we just put on a movie know as Little Nicky its a rather good film with some good laughs which proceded to sleep Thus concludes friday. ((also it has just come to my attention that Graham has left the remainning eclairs at the YES centre) for unknown reasons this text seems to be larger tried to fix it but just gave up)

Now saturday started normal for me waking up at about 7 o'clock and not being able to get back to sleep yay, but then at 7:30 my alam decided to go off which didn't go off on friday which made me late for my lesson, so i decided to ignore it thinking it would stop as so it did
 but then went off again "ARGH" i thought James then got up turing to find the source of this sound which then had to make me get up and find my phone which had vibrated off the shelf and was vibrating accross the floor. After dealing with that we all went back to bed and slept and woke up a few hours later which them was just eatting breakfest and stuff then James leaving to do some Shopping which left me Graham and Billy, and then suddenly a wild gardening apperared me and Graham tried to run but we where trapped. And guess what i actually did my job this time as if i didn't someone would have noticed as it was only me Garham
 and Andrew, to be fair my job wasn't really hard just digging and sieving, only thing that really suffered was my back and my clean arms after doing this for a few hours it was time to pick up the stuff from the YES centre so we had to leave me and Graham then went onto shower (not together) after this and some nice sandwhiches the rest of Battery Powered arrived (James Duffield and Nipples) after wasting enough time James and Duffield left to get Karys for the gig while me Graham and Nipples stayed back and waited for time to slowly pass by, when time did come me and Nipples got a lift to the church with Katrina while Graham went with Andrew with all the gear, Me and alan arriving about 20 minutes before everyone else while waiting and prancing and getting the cool paper which had the words conquerer inside it, everyone else started to show up including Andrew and Graham who went to the wrong church this i where all the "heavy" lifting, some time after all of this James, Karys and Duffield showed up after this lots more setting up had to be done which gave me that chance to talk to Karys as we hadn't talked in a while this is when are new talking style came into effect which basically invovlves just waving your arms about in a sort of weird dance now every time we talk it turns into a small dance, so the night went on and on and i got jipped out of food and ruinning a vicors joke for Karys even if she had already heard it (so i have to make up for that) and then it finally got to the good stuff as of Eden and the changing of lyrics to "Excuse me while i eat this pie" (got a couple of laughs totally worth it)Then is fun just increased as my hip decided to go super crazy on my and spazz out now everyone found this very hilarious appart from me as i was in masses of pain thanks for the help guys only joking, and then finally Battery Powered played and following in the Noah theme which seemed to be going threw the night Duffield was all like "Lol Noah" to which the audience went "lol" and Battery Powered playing awesome as always everything went better than expected and then started the packing up which me and Karys started talking about Ricky and the Pigeons and that if T-shirts where printed it should have a picture of me riding a pigeon which is pretty awesome, and seeing as Karys is going off to uni next year and the Motto on the band being anyone can join i thought it would only be fair to make he a Honorary Homing Pigeon. After everything was moved outside i had to crackout my tetris skills to make things fit into the boot of the car while everyone else watched, this was then followed by prancing by me and alan to the car and me invinting a strange old man to join us thinking he was James. As soon as we got downstaires the drinking begain being the only one not drinking a had succome to peer pressure and thought might as well drink and ended up getting a bit drunk and looking threw a IKEA magazine i was rather tired and fell to sleep halfway threw iRobot and then waking up in the middle of the night to roll of the 2 seater to the Alan style dog bed but i didn't really have a good sleep on the with bad dreams and choking myself. 

Sunday started off grand with pancakes and a strole around pirate day brixham with me and Graham leaving for our bus so its been a pretty good weekend.

Now time for that joke for Karys 

So i rang up the NHS helpline and said 
Ricky:What is the best treatment for swine flu ?
the guy replyed with 
Phoneguy:Oinkment 

Oh the hilaracy and now to end with a picture of a Pigeon for obvious reaons 

No comments:

Post a Comment