Friday 15 May 2009

The Ball Goes In The Metal Hoop

It appears that i haven't been doing my blog reccently well that has a nice story behind it, well i guess its nice i mean c'mon any story is nice well with a few exptions like the 3 little pigs, i mean what kind of pig lives in a brick house its madness and when did wovles attack pigs they go after chickens, well i don't know about you but that warpped my view and animals and i lived on a farm for 5 years of my life.

Oh it seems as if i have go off the rails like a train stupid trains, anyway i haven't been blogging as i have be way to busy with my damn coursework which was damn hard and took up a stupid amount of time but i handed that in yesterday which was pretty much a relief, and i have been doing some crazy exercise twice this week ((oooooh twice damn your pushing it) shut up little voice in my head you have no say in this) yeah so i've been doing basketball over like 2 hours and its crazy amount of running i swear i have lost weight i mean i look thinner (its not like i check myself out in the mirror) anyway thats been some good fun and exercise is always fun i mean being fat suck big anus berries.

I am starting to hate flying bugs those damn things, right picture this i was walking to school you know looking all cool and stuff, THEN SUDDENLY a damn flying bug comes right at me and gets caught in my hair and then i am there flailing my arms about the place and throwing my hair about the place then it flys off being worried it was a bee i didn't really want to get stung so after all of these i continue to walk off all cool and stuff with my cool face on as i stopped a bug from making me its bitch showed that damn bug, The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment