Saturday 16 May 2009

Stairs

Well apperently these seem to be my weakness my achillies heal if you will, as today i have managed to injure myself twice while using them, so here is my story Saturday morning breakfest time where were told about bacon so me and graham went up stairs, but while walking up i went to like hump him up so i jumped i smashed my head on that low part on the damn stair walk way, it reall really hurt i even left some hair there, but i got a damn huge bump on my head was so lame. And just now i was walking down stairs thinking i reached the bottom i made like this longish step, turns out i wasn't at the bottom i slipped on a step and curled my right foot weird like and put all my weight on it, damn did that hurt. Stuipd staris when teleporters are introduced to the house i'll be the one laughing at them like "HAHAHAHA Now whos useless at everything"

No comments:

Post a Comment