Wednesday 13 May 2009

Pine House Express

On my way to my interview i had the pleasent suprize of seeing James and Duffield now this was rather hilarious to me so let me tell you the tale of the enncounter.

So on that raod which has like bus stops on it and stuff i say James' head and and said to myself looks like James when it turned out it was, i started to wave James waves back in a way of do i know you and then realises its me with the use of both hands. Now Duffield's enncounter was rather more funny as i saw him and pointed he noticed me and pointed and pulled a very hilarious face which made me laugh and laugh and thinking about it makes me laugh, then he went onto say "Pine House" now this also made me laugh. These 2 enncounters made my day good and impending doom of the interview not so much doom 


Pine house

No comments:

Post a Comment