Wednesday 22 July 2009

Whats Up Peaches


On this adventure I made myself a T-shirt, which has turned out better than i expected but it isn't as good as i wanted but thats a compramise i'm willing to sacrifice. So here is my step by step guide on how I made my T-shirt

Step 1:
I started looking online(google) for a picture of a Can Opener (I wonder if you know what I am making now)

Now this is the image I settled on.

Step 2:
I then proceeded to make a template of this on some blank paper, but started the template with an outline of my Can Opener to make it easy for myself, it looked something like this.
The black marks are from the pen I used.

Step 3:
I drew everything on to the T-shirt and added the slogan "Whats Up Peaches"
Photobucket
The words are to far to the left than in the centre which is annoying and the ink looks like it has run but we can't all be perfect can we.

ARGH, why can't anything be easy, my uploader wasn't working so i did it threw Photobucket, and now they are stupidly large, but you can click on them so i guess what will do. GAY

No comments:

Post a Comment