Saturday 4 July 2009

Pigeons

I'm still annoyed I'm sitting here in silence and its just bugging me, but I know all the songs on my laptop I don't wanna listen to, I'd rather just go eat some muffins by the sea sining the one line of the pie song i know.

But anyway all is not lost yet, so on mine and Alan adventures into the alotment today I almost caught a pigeon but alas I had Alan's phone in my hand so I couldn't just throw that into the air, I swear i was pretty close, what made the event even more spectactualr (well thats spelt wrong) is that at the current time I was on the phone to James Strutt so the noises he probably heard where something like "come here" *pigeon noise*, that must have been weird i guess who knows. Dahhhh, well that was a shot blog apperently but meh

No comments:

Post a Comment