Thursday 16 July 2009

Holiday

Reccently my parents mostly my step dad is being a big douche, with the whole forcing me to get a job and such, but heres the icing on the annoying cake that is my life they want to take me and my brother on holiday, not bad huh, but heres the kicker we have to pay for it ourseleves, now I will bullet point why this is stupid.

  • If I was going to pay for a holiday I would be going without them
  • Its just another ploy to force me and my brother to get a job
  • I HATE holidays, I think they are a waste of time and money for to much hassel
  • I would rather spend the money on something more useful like I don't know an education for one
  • They want to go during the school term, now they are always on mine and my brothers ass saying we need to be in school and get our work done now that's kinda hard when your on holiday.

I think these are all reasonable excuses and reason behind not wanting to go on holiday. But it gets better apperently me and Jamie(my brother) have to get into the mood of sleep early and waking up early in a work routine, so to inforce this rule they are going to take the Modem from downstaires unplugg it and take it into there room so we cannot use the internet, now because my step dad is basically a monkey when it comes to anything to do with electricity he wouldn't know that doing that is rather unwise and well stupid, and they complain that its always breaking or failing, they really need to learn to stop being idiots.

1 comment:

  1. My dad went to work recently and within 6 hours the pc and his media box had been taken apart and salvages for spares to make the mega-c the 1.7Tb best with 5 different boot options and 3 different OS, now if he knew he would cry and claim it was all broken and we only broken one little extra security bit but he will never really know

    ReplyDelete