Saturday 4 July 2009

Dahh Annoyance

This weekend has been pretty damn swell, for use of a better word. I mena I had some laughts (ahh I dunno if thats spelt right I've been looking at it for damn ages GAY), yeah so I'm kinda a little annoyed at the moment and I am rather well pretty much flipping out, if you catch my drift. Now to tell the story behind this errrrr *insert word here*, on the bus ride home this stupid fat old lady was being down right a moran ((hahah get a brian)haha spelt that wrong on purpose) she was complainning that he was hard for her to get threw the aisle of a bus because of here large body and was basically complanning to everyone on the bus, which seemed no one was interested, this is here words " I mean these scientist could clearly just make a bus a little wider so fat people could get threw with out a struggle", this just made me lose it of course being at the back and keeping to myself I thought this "are you for real lady I mean its your fault you're so fat you haven't been doing anything but lazing and besides if they made the bus wider for your needs it would be to wide for the damn road and would cause safty hazards" ARGH people are just so stupid it makes me want to grab a pineapple (I spelt apple abble then whats wrong with me) and constrouct a tiny villege with lots of other fruits aswell and this is coming from me,I mean i'm not that well "smart" but these people are just taking the retard trophie and running into a sewage works for a swim. And theres my rant, still pretty pissy though

No comments:

Post a Comment