Friday 17 February 2012

Work.

In the first time in my woodlands career i worked 6 days in a row, and all i can say is i don't want to do that in the summer. Ever. I think 5 will be my limit.

I managed to clock up 45 hours i think, so i will have a nice thick pay packet tomorrow when i collect it.

The only downside has to be the lack of staff out there at the present time, as for the last 6 days i was stuck outside on my own for the whole of it and boy did it suck.

There was some new people in today but i hear they weren't so good. maybe in time they will be.

Today being friday was my day off from all the work, and that was short lived as i woke up really early, and got stuck moving furniture around and fixing it, and tomorrow i get to go back to work again. Wooh.

However next week Hannah, bish, Claire and I will be going to the zoo for a late birthday present to Hannah. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment