Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Bedroom

My parents went crazy and decided i needed my own closet and emptied mine and my brothers one, well most of my stuff in the room just got pushed over onto my bed and desk. See if you can notice any of my cool things.
The big stand out is obviously the Chbass. But hidden you have my massive bottle i collect 5p's in (bottom right). My Tampa Bay Buccaneers flag from the Wembley game (the red flag looking thing)
This one sneakily hidden behind the practice amp is cans of abbot


This has to be one of my more nerdy ones, as you can see a controller to a Sega Master system and my Gamecube wallet. And there are RATP badges, leaflet on knee injuries, my passport, endless amounts of money and my certificate from my college course


And this is the final product, my bed is cleared had the sheets changed and most of my clothes are in my new closet, Wooh. And the wall has some more character as i put up a Pulp Fiction poster.

How many people do you know can say they sleep under Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta?

1 comment: