Friday 3 February 2012

Nerd Night Out


So on saturday is was my friend Claire's 20th birthday and we all went out dressed as nerds.

Started off at Hannah's house getting ready watching god awful music on the music channels, we all looked nerdtatcular, we then went off to the 'social' to meet up with everyone else, and well we all stuck out like sore thumbs. That place is sorta like Spoons, so lots of old people staring at you for being dressed in a weird way.

I got an ale in, which the second pint tasted awful compared to the first. I decided then no more ale and hit the rum.

The night went on with more alcohol we ended up in 'coast' which is like a nightclub in a sense.

And you know what that meant Ricky "2 left feet" Moysey had to dance to popular music and well that never looks graceful, Ever. But they played some bang up music from my youth like Sum 41 so i can't complain completely so it was a right laugh.
Well this is us looking like super nerds, one thing that really annoyed me is Claire in her high heels was taller than me, by a few inches. I disliked looking up at her.

Also that guy in the pink top in the background was completely wasted he was making a fool of himself and hugged Hannah and tried to kiss her was hilarious.

Last orders was called and we all wondered back, the night ended with me and Claire having a pillow fight, i totally won.

No comments:

Post a Comment