Saturday 4 February 2012

So it Finally Happened

After over a year of working on the bumper boats i finally fell in, in a manner of speaking.

So i was helping some stupid child get back in as they were failing horribly, seeing as it was wet and icy today i lost my footing slipped and my left foot fell into the pond and submerged at least half way up my shin, i was not impressed as i had recently got new shoes to replace the ones with holes in so i wouldn't get wet feet at work, oh the irony.

I think the thing that probably made it worse was the fact 2 other Rangers saw it happen adding to my humiliation, Claire had come to see me on her left over lunch time for a chat and got to see me make a massive idiot of myself as soon as i got up i saw her bent over laughing her head off to which she said "This has totally made my day" i few seconds after i looked over to the hill to see Jozsef looking down also lauhging at me. All in all a really bad time.

My foot was frozen for the rest of the day, couldn't wait for it to be over.

I hope i'm not outside tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment