Saturday 31 October 2009

Vista = Epic Fail

So my last blog went terribly wrong and the video doesn't even work properly, that might have something to do with running it on battery and not being plugged into the mains or the fact i used it while doing 10 million other things on my laptop, normally when i do a video blog i make sure i close all other programs but seeing as this was a spur of the moment thing i just went crazy and ended up with a bad result.

So i am sorry for all of your disappointment of not hearing my waffle on about bread toasters and such alike to be fair it was a pretty boring vlog as i mostly spent it not talking to the camera or even being there so most of it was random noises and picture of my door frame i am saddened but this though.

The main reason for the amazing amount of fail i'll have to say is Vista, as this is the most lousy OS i have ever used it sucks so hard, i mean get this, one time i put a CD into my laptop a warning randomly appeared and said "are you sure you want to run this", my reaction was this "Of course i want to run it i bloodly well put it in the CD drive you moron i mean what kind of idiot puts something in the CD drive which doesn't belong in there" Gahh that just pushed me over the edge. And normally when i download something and i start running it its comes out of nowhere and is like "Better stop what you doing and make sure its not filled with virus" my reaction to this "Holy shit I downloaded it from a secure place i made sure of this when i started anyone who doesn't do that doesn't deserve the privilege of the internet and should be banned" i mean c'mon does it really need to be this picky, anyone with basic computer knowledge knows what they are doing i can pretty much assue you that someone with basic computer knowledge would probably become confused and scared when there prompts popped up and feel like they have done something wrong, i'm so glad i have turned it off now so my time can be happy and free and not filled with annoying crap but Vista still finds a way to annoy the hell out of me i feel sorry for Windows 7 users they much be experiencing so many bugs and glitches.

1 comment:

  1. The sad thing is, your right. and also, I am currently viewing your blog through Vista. Fail.

    ReplyDelete