Saturday 31 October 2009

Life Achievements

Today i reached a great life achievement.

Being a yr 7 i always wondered how cool it would be to just google your own name and get stuff which is you i mean that would be pretty cool right, well today i achieved this with the help of my friend Karys, i mean half of the hits are actually to her blog.

But still that one life achievement i have reached, so i will always have that small victory unless an even more famous Ricky Moysey appears but i mean, no on can match my awesomeness, and i'm not even being big headed you ask people and they would agree i'm the only cool Ricky ever, Damn straight take that you other Ricky's you can't match my awesomeness that means you Ricky Martin suck on that.

I do also realise this one is kinda like my last blog but i don't mind this is like a continue to my last one so yeah its totally acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment