Sunday 18 October 2009

New Look


To be fair this is kinda like my new look, but some of my stuff does belong to James so he deserves some of the credit.
Right this image is from Harry Bowers Birthday Bash, yeah so looking pretty hip right, so the adaptations would be my new hair looking pretty good i really like it, Headphones and a new edge to my personality make me look like i'm in to music you know pretty cool, as James has mentioned i can wear hats now which is badass so i'll be getting my hands on some cool ones. Top thingy belongs to James as i was cold and he gave it to me and i thought its pretty badass so i'll keep it for a while you know looks pretty good on me right haha. No more black t-shirts but i will still be wearing them as you know they have to be warn but i will get some new clothes. Jeans are the same as they have always been.

So yeah thats the new me,i think its a change for the better i like it. I hope you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment