Saturday 8 August 2009

Damn Alan And His Physics

So while watching one of the slides today i got lost in the trail of my own thoughts which pretty much turned into physics, as people where going down the slide as fast as they could so being stuck on my own and having Afternoon Delight stuck in my head i thought i could probably come up with a good technique for maxium speed, and yep i did, and the wasted alot of my time, and also let to shout at children "you're doing it wrong" ah good times.

Bad times i had to run this ride called the rocking tub boat and boy does it suck, people on the ride camplain at how boring it is imagine how i feel running it its just not cool, also at this time Graham decided to ring me i was throw off guard when they said stealling picnic baskets as its not that kind of park, silly fools.

But fun we soon to ensue as my team leader Pippa came up to me and said "was it you who wanted this juice" to which i thought she said "someone said i was suducing you", a little misunder standing bit laughs where had.

One thing that also annoys me is the damn walkie talkies i just can't get the hang of them they just go fail and people reply with "what did you just say" i feel so stupid so i generally try not to use them. Stupid things.

But the plus of being a ranger i got to go on a slide without a mat and i got some real speed i mean it beats taking the staires down to the bottom when you can slide in about 2.4 seconds, i do enjoy these little perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment