Saturday 15 May 2010

Music Fest Saturday

Well being as none of you guys where there with me that night i thought i would just give an over view of what happened, and seeing as it is a week later its pretty fitting.

So it started off with me collecting Henry and parking up his car we played a couple games of COD i beat him on all but 1 game, but then again he was screen watching the bastard. we then waited for Jamie and Hannah to return home, after all the inbetween parts like showers and food other such things, we walked down town to go to the George and Dragon (pub i got denied the day before) luckily one of my co-workers Angel was there to help out as he said you can pretend you are my brother and you don't speak and English (Angel obviously being a foreigner) he managed to drag me into the pub without anyone asking for ID was the ultimate win. we stayed there for a while lots of talking lots of drinks going past bumping into a lot of old friends.

At this point i still haven't had anything to drink

Before we moved onto Birssy's i got a few mouth fulls of Alex's random vodka thing that went down nicely (I choked a little) we then walked to to Birrssy's i would now like to point out the it is one of the smallest pubs in Dartmouth and it was packed, dunno how long we where there for but the whole time i was there i had people pushing past me and rubbing against me, this was really annoying me so i moved trying to not have that but my attempts failed, we then decided to move on to Bakers, on the walk there Coker said to me "why aren't you drinking?" which i replied "I can't be bothered" to which he said here finish my pint, so i downed that.

As i mentioned before Birssy's is a small pub well Bakers is even smaller than Birssy's and i'd like to mention there was a group of like 15 of us, so not a lot of room inside the pub i sent most of that time out side with Alex and Henry, this point Aaron brings out a bottle of amaretto which me Alex and Aaron finished in like 10 minutes, which was pretty fun and seeing half naked women walk past this point me and Alex getting more loud haha, thus we decided to move onto the Market.

At this point i was walking with a mad wobble and my vision wasn't perfect.

While walking to the Market i saw someone in the distance that looked like Danni after a few glances i assured myself it was Danni and not a look a like, this point my legs said "RUN" and my arms went "GO FOR HUG" so i'm running down the road with my arms out then suddenly she realises its me and springs to life and we hug for about 10 minutes or so then have random conversation then out of no where Sian and Beth appear, more hugs and laughing between me and Alex, after saying good bye to those people we went to the Market, where i bumped into more people which was insane, another classic Ricky Moysey quote was said here as well i went looking for toilets but they have been demolished so Jason who was with me said "Just go against a van" to which i responded "I have some class" and began peeing in-between two cars, then i got myself 2 ciders and they where drunk pretty fast.

Now this point is where i'm really drunk i have blank spots, i remember people leaving than us walking up the hill to which i thought going into the play park would be a good idea, i think me and Alex went on the swings to which i think i fell off and i got bruises all over my hands, then a massive blank sport then i was talking with Tony, then blank spot and i'm home.

Now in-between that blank spot of me talking to Tony and getting home i managed to fall into a bush trying to pull my trousers up and climb up my path saying "This is fun you guys should try this". Now when i got home i was sick and it wasn't fun to say the least and i went to bed.

Henry wakes me up in the morning and says "We gotta go to work" to which i reply "Why am i naked?" It was hilarious.

Well that was my Saturday its was horribly fun

No comments:

Post a Comment