Saturday 1 May 2010

Friday, Mad Awesome

Friday the day i had been dreading and waiting to come, first thing to talk about.

I finally finished my sketchbook and i was really happy with what i did, my teacher was a completely different story she thought my final piece was a draft version and just basically told me it was shit, then when she talked about someone else's work she said thats how mine should look this is when christian said "You're making him feel so much worse" my teachers reply "Good, he needs to feel bad so he can learn", My mood dropped and at that point i thought balls to this i'm not doing any work.

But then my lesson was over and i had to wait 30 minutes until Becky finished her class, when the clock finally hit 1:30 i went to go meet Becky we hung around college for a while then we went to go get the bus to Brixham finally got there at like 3, bus took ages. When we got there we went and sat on like the sea front like area for an hour, We then went to the YES to find an injured Graham, we sat and waited for a while then Big G arrived, we sat outside the YES for ages and learning no one was in and without James we weren't aloud to go in anyway, we waited some more then it started to rain, so i suggested going on a drive, we ended up at my house where i picked up my bass and left my bad behind (which had my spare money and Becky's coke in). We then drove back to the Wade house hold for more introducing of Becky to other people (Katrina if you're reading this i'm sorry i forgot to introduce her to you, my bad).

We then rolled to band practice, but we had enough time to play the marios before we did, getting there we did the usual thing of eating talking and playing, with the usual jokes and such. then came the leaving and getting of alcohol, and James being the only one with ID he had to go collect it all he looked hilarious with large amount of alcohol and a trolly, we then drove to Big G and watched the Emperors New Groove, and after trying to figure out who Cusko was voiced by i finally remembered with it being David Spade, we then started watching Wayne's World (Excellent) but everyone started falling to sleep and me and Becky went to bed then.

Waking up in the moring was lame, i hate waiting up really early, i'm so tired. And looking at the alcohol we didn't drink we bout 18 bottles of Flanders all unopened and a case of Bud also unopened, only drank the Bulmers which also had 1 left. Madness.

We all left and me and Becky getting dropped off in paignton to get buses to our homes.

Been a good long day/night. And i really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment