Saturday 6 March 2010

Damn Self Service Checkouts

Now i have probably expressed with most of you my dislike of people and well talking to people, so that's why i would generally use self service so i wouldn't have to talk to anyone, but this friday something so annoying happened.

I bought me and James a drink, so i scanned them and started putting my money in and it kept rolling out, so i kept feeding my money it to get it back, this happened for a while. Then suddenly the manager guy came over and said let me help you *puts money is slot machine takes it*. At this point i'm like well that's a joke burst out laughing, James then comments "well done you just failed at a simple task any person could do".

Lets hope that it doesn't happen again as i would really not be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment