Tuesday 2 February 2010

The Room Upstairs And More






So last Friday we had the night before gig at the golden lion which went really well and fun was had by all me and James set up the stage for the whole night and i thought it looked pretty sweet so i thought photo op?.

So for some strange reason it isn't letting me move the photo so you will have to deal with it there, i also hope this doesn't effect my other blogs coming up. Anyway.

Then came the main event which was The Room Upstairs, this night went off amazingly and everyone had a good time and all the bands that played where awesome i know that i had fun, only a few problems but nothing major i guess i mean whats Battery Powered without Alan? well it would be me in a wig pretty much. I had a really good time at both night and look forward to hopefully playing more gigs in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment