Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow


Yeah i wake up walk out side my house and see that everything is covered in a blanket of snow, my face dropped and the words that uttered from my mouth where "Where the hell did this come from" so i thought i should document this and i took a picture in my lane.
I would like to clarify yes i do leave my house when its dark, and i was the fist person to step foot in my lane as you can see the one set of footprints being mine. I do love the sound snow makes when you step on it, i was just walking with a very smug look on my face from the sound.

Well when i got down town i started to wait for the ferry then suddenly Sian appears and says "Yeah the buses aren't running snow day?" my response "Oh hell yeah" so we trotted off to her house for her to get changed into warmer clothes, then we strole to my house so i can get some warmer clothes which where just a pair of gloves. When then walked to Beth's house so we could get her out and have a snowball fight we did so and played in the snow for like 20 minutes became cold then went back to Beth's and spent the rest of the day there watching films and what not. All in all was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Still can't believe you get a ferry to your college. Imagine you'd have got snowed in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the choice of 3 different ferries, so i think i'm good.

    ReplyDelete