Thursday 17 December 2009

1 Day Left Of College

So i only have on day left at college and it happens to my favourite day of the week, Graphic Narrative. Boy do i just love drawing Alan.
I hope my lesson goes better than it did last week as i had a bit of an encounter with cling film which really ruined my mood, which was then increased from then onwards, oh joyous of days.

Well today i'm supposed to be doing my Graphic Narrative work but i have been distracted by Dr Phil and Scrubs.


And i just witnessed the best editing ever, in this episode of scrubs the janitor says: "the whole of the uncles family was killed by an untied shoe lace, he fell down some stairs and an axe murder came in a killed them all" but instead of that it cut to a clip of JD wearing a hat with bells on it shaking it. Was so funny yet disappointing as that line is hilarious.

I'm never gonna get this work done, Argh some people have already finished and have an easy time, while i gotta do this shit all on my day off where i should be relaxing. On the plus side i went and bought some Special K i mean its probably a good brain food.

Such a classic line, you must remeber something you heard when you weren't even listening. Good old scrubs.

Well i have to go do my work now........Good Morrowwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment